Affiliate marketing is still one of the methods to make money online. People are still getting into affiliate marketing and launching their websites, even though many other people are telling them the reasons/excuses below:
- It is too late to get into affiliate marketing, as the big players have already established themselves over many years.
- There are not many affiliate products that can pay very well.
- The time to start and set up yourself to monetize from affiliate marketing would take too long.
- The cost to fully set up yourself to monetize from affiliate marketing is too high.
Nothing is important when you have the right concept, right strategy, right mind of execution, and right tools. The important strategy is to get your email marketing set up properly, and utilize your existing user base. You can integrate your user base into a monetization process by using the right tools. Mailchimp and Aweber are great email programs for you to start quickly. Mailchimp offers a free account with limited number of contacts you can send emails to, but it is definitely a great tool for you to run email campaigns to communicate with existing contacts. Activecampaign and Drip are email automation tools that you cannot do without when you are to further enhance the email marketing campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
In short, setting up yourself for affiliate marketing include the typical steps below:
- Choose your niche. But in this case, it would depend on the niche of the existing user base.
- Research different affiliate programs and products. There are plenty of affiliate networks. You already have a user base, and you are the person who should know the best what they want, what they would buy, and what problems they want to get solved.
- Build a website. There are many ways to build a website. You can develop a website from scratch by writing all the codes. But nowadays with many website builders available, it is quicker and easier to simply make use of them. Choose from WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Bigcommerce, Drupal, Clickfunnels, or more. Your choice would usually depend on the type of website that you are going to develop.
- Produce excellent content. Actually you should first develop the basic content including the product details that are essential. Then from there, add values to the basic content.
- Build an audience. But in your case, it would be to grow audience from the existing user base. The more users or customers you have in your big pool of user base, the high revenue potential your affiliate marketing efforts would become.
- Market your affiliate product.
Clyde is a highly creative and dedicated person with an entrepreneurial spirit. He is always looking for ways to help people, whether it be contributing to their success or just making them laugh. His commitment is demonstrated through the dedication he has put into all of his work so far, which includes writing business blogs for various companies as well as running his own blog on Medium. He loves reading books about how other people became successful entrepreneurs like himself; he finds inspiration from these stories and hopes to make a positive impact on others’ lives too!